Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Home...

Well, I thought I'd post some pictures of our home. Hopefully enticing some of you to come down for a visit...we have more than enough room!

Let me take you on a tour...
Here is Matt's office



Living room/dining room/library (what you see when you first come up the stairs).





Here is our family room/kitchen. The place where we spend the majority of our time!







And this is our deck. We used to have patio furniture, but brought it back to MI and we can't have our grill up here b/c it is a fire hazard and our neighbor below us was going to turn us in...yet the neighbors around us have grills!



Let's go upstairs...
Here is our bedroom



My dresser and my walk in closet (Matt has the bigger walk in!)



And here is our bathroom, with a nice big tub and shower!



Let's go down the hall...
Here is the laundry room. I love having it upstairs!



Guest "duckie" bathroom!:)



Guest room (1)



And the other guest room/my office...(my favorite room)





No comments: