Thursday, January 24, 2008

Week 3 is coming to a close...

Today was my first observation from my supervisor from Siena and it went pretty well! Granted I was totally freaking out and it didn't help that my 1st and 2nd hour classes did not cooperate! And they normally do, and they were my trial run for my lesson. So that did not help the situation! But, the class that I was being observe in was actually good...even though they are my most challenging class! (It did help that one of the wise guys in my class was absent today!)
But yeah, my 4th hour were great during class discussion and really interested and talked and asked great questions! And then I did a little mock ceremony from the book we are reading and the feed back that I got from the kids after class were really positive and the other teachers were saying that they'd come into their class talking about it! So that made me feel great! And I got almost all 3's and some 2's...4 is the highest score, so I'm pleased with how my teacher rated me!:)
Big sigh of relief! :)

And yes, I do really miss all my friends at MDE! I will have to make my way up there for a visit!

No comments: