Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

I cannot believe that we are now in 2008! Where has the time gone?

I had a awesome New Years Eve in downtown D.C.! I found my childhood friend in October and we reconnected and she lives in D.C. and her boyfriend was throwing a party. So, we ventured downtown and had a great evening!

I was supposed to leave today for MI, but was feeling very under-the-weather and changed my flight to tomorrow evening. (it is not b/c I drank too much, I think it was b/c I have to go back to reality!):( I am feeling a lot better now. Tomorrow will be a sad day though.

So, I start my student teaching in 5 days. UGH! But everything should be fine, prayers would be greatly appreciate though!

More later, unless I am completely swamped with journaling, lesson planning and homework! Ok, now I am feeling very overwhelmed! *BIG sigh*

No comments: