Thursday, July 12, 2007

I really should be doing homework...

Me, hard at "work"! Only 5 more weeks! Yeah!
Office Silliness! My great coworkers/friends

Malinda and Lori!

Madison and Matthew up on the lookout tower


at MSU Children's Garden
Brother and Sister, having fun at the Children's Garden

Our new patio set and our first breakfast on it!




I thought these clouds looked so cool!












Opening backdrop for WICKED! The best muscial ever!


This is taken from my seat! Third row, stage left!


Minor view obstruction, but I saw the actors up close and the costumes where amazing!





...but I wanted to put up a quick post! It has been a crazy two weeks! Was in ER Tuesday AM on July 3, then a quick trip up to see my mom and Bob this past weekend.





The best thing about my week, this week was I saw WICKED! I went by myself last night for opening night and it was amazing! It is my 2nd time seeing it and I'm going again on the 22nd with Matt!




Well, I should get back to doing my homework! I have class all day Saturday and need to finish up some loss ends on my school work!

No comments: