Friday, July 27, 2007

Florida and the NYG...

In two days, this will be filled with Kids! Choose IN CHRIST where I will be working!
CLB (Community Life Builders aka Yellow Shirts)
morning devos! 220 people praising the Lord and serving Him!

DUCKS at the Peabody Hotel!

I thought this was a cute sign!:)
and then below,
me with the DUCKS!:) yeah!

Well, I've been through two days of intense training for the 2007 LCMS National Youth Gathering. I am an official Community Life Builder. Everything I have received is YELLOW! I get a radio and have to help make shell necklaces for 25,000 teens!
The highlight of my trip so far is the fact that my roommates friends are staying at the Peabody Hotel and everything there is DUCKS! I love DUCKS! And this morning I got to see the parade of Ducks that swim in the little fountain at the Peabody! So FUN!:)

No comments: