Friday, June 29, 2007

Prayers for my friend...

I just learned yesterday that a friend of my mine's Opa (grandfather) passed away this week. Him and his family has to travel to Germany for the funeral. Please keep them all in your prayers during this difficult time and that they all arrive safely.


On a more happier note. It's Friday! This week has dragged on for me! My weekend consists of attending the Tiger game tomorrow! I'm very excited...they say the weather should be perfect!

Hope everyone has a great and safe weekend!:)

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

HI Priscilla!

I wanted to be your FIRST comment on your blog!
:-)

Your plans for your future sound Wonderful and it is evident that you are totally focused on them! Good for you!!!

Best of Luck and continued prayers for your happiness,
kathleen

Pippy said...

Oh Kathleen! Thanks for my first comment!
So are you all moved out of MI?
Thanks for the well wishes! Hope all is well with you!
Miss you!
Priscilla