Tuesday, September 4, 2007

B'day Parties and First Day of School....


Me and my favorite little boy!

I Love this picture b/c Madison is gargling water! We were laughing so hard! She was in rare form this night!

The Birthday Girl! She was half laughing and half crying b/c she didn't want her picture taken!
Here is a picture of all the kiddos! Nicholas is the only one smiling and ready for the picture!

So I have this gut feeling that no one is reading this, but that is OK, I guess.

Anyway. Today was the first day of school for me at Onsted Middle School. Yeah! It was a great first day! I have a lot to learn though.

Yesterday was Madison's 2nd b'day! Yeah Yeah! She is getting so big!

Once the school year gets going, I will write more!

2 comments:

Malinda said...

Hi Priscilla! Cute pics! Happy birthday to you!!

Pippy said...

Thanks Malinda for commenting! I'm looking forward to tonight!:)